Financials & Legal
Leveraged Funding & Efficiency
S3IDF leverages your donations and the development and philanthropic funding we receive.
Each dollar* S3IDF invests in small-scale businesses mobilizes at least two dollars* in capital from local banks, entrepreneurs, and other sources.
Our leveraged funding ratio is currently:
* local currency equivalent
How Our Funding is Used**
- Program Services
- Program Expenses
- Other Expenses
**Based on FY 2016 US financials and FY 2015 India financials
S3IDF is committed to financial and operational accountability. We strive to make all of our legal and financial documents available for review and download.
S3IDF uses independent third-party auditors to verify the accuracy of our financial statements.
India Forms FC-3 and FC-6
US and India Financial Statements and Receipts
- FCRA Receipts – April 2017 – June 2017
- FCRA Receipts – January 2017 – March 2017
- FCRA Receipts – October 2016 – December 2016
- FCRA Receipts – July 2016 – September 2016
- FCRA Receipts – April 2016 – June 2016
- FCRA Receipts – January 2016 – March 2016
- FCRA Receipts – April 2015 – December 2015
- India FCRA 2014 – 2015
- India Balance Sheet 2014 – 2015
S3IDF US is a registered public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code
S3IDF India is a registered non-profit company with charity status under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 (Section 25 company under the old Companies Act, 1956) and is registered under Section 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act